Monday, September 10, 2012

boys.

Ugh. Boys are a struggle. First of all, there's this awkward boy who's a super sweet guy, but not for me who thinks I'm super hot and keeps asking people for advice on how to talk to me.... and I feel really bad but it's just not gonna happen. And then there's this other guy, but that's a pain in the butt of a situation. Here's the kicker, I have guy friends. Like, not just kinda friends like I had in high school, but like legit guy friends. It's so weird.

Things at college have been going well! Yesterday a big group of us went to see a Cardinals game and then we all just hung out. Plus, MEGHAN was here this weekend, which was FABULOUSSS!

UPDATE: Okay, so I started writing this blog at like 4:30 this afternoon but then I got distracted... so let me just tell you all about the scary shit that went down since then. Firstly, all hell broke loose in the Gries complex and sketchy shit involving me and my friends was like terrifying, then Alex and I went to a drill team "info night" which is apparently code for 'lets drag all of them to the top of a sketchy abandoned parking deck and fucking scream at them even though they have no idea what they're doing'. Yeah, good fucking times. At one point one of the guys came up to me and screamed, 'why are you here?' and I was on the verge of tears so I was just like 'I don't fucking want to be here!' so he was like 'no one is making you stay!'. Of course, I couldn't really leave by myself and abandon Alex, considering she was the only reason I was there... So I just threw up a peace sign in the air and literally said 'peace out bros' and walked over to the corner where I sat down and tried not to cry. It was literally the worst night of my life. I was shaking for like an hour afterwards and Alex almost threw up in the bushes like 4 times as we were walking home. Seriously, awful. And I'm getting sick... and I got like 3 hours of sleep last night. Everything is fucking roses right now guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment